AWARD WINNING TBI TIPS BOOK
Unthinkable: Tips for Surviving a Child’s Traumatic Brain Injury
Brain injury survival tips for parents, caregivers, friends and health care professionals.
- How to navigate through the new terrain of an injured child
- How to successfully transition from the ICU to the rehabilitation hospital
- How to manage the move from the rehabilitation hospital to home
- How to reintegrate a disabled child back into school and the community
- How to sustain the rest of the family
- How to ultimately COPE and SURVIVE
Bonus Chapters included…
- Siblings: The Forgotten Ones
- Afterword: Ten Years Later
We had the privilege of publishing Dixie’s book Unthinkable: A Mother’s Tragedy, Terror and Triumph through a Child’s Traumatic brain Injury in 2010. We received so many requests for the valuable tips which ran after Dixie’s chapters to be packaged in a format all their own—here they are.
May you and your family never be in need of these trauma tips, but may knowing them give you the wisdom Dixie drew from the unthinkable trauma her son suffered.
~ Wyatt-MacKenzie Publishing
Unthinkable: Tips for Surviving A Child’s Traumatic Brain Injury won first in 2012 ReaderViews awards for Health/Fitness category and Unthinkable lands 2012 Polka Dot Banner award for BEST HEALTH BOOK OF THE YEAR!
Special offer when buying in bulk of 50% off the retail price!
To order Contact: Dixie@dixiecoskie.com